Registration is open!
Due to the high number of registrations, new registrations will be placed on waitlist. We’ll contact you if space opens up, but chances at this point are slim.
Please read the rules on this page, the contract and the liability waiver at the bottom of the page, and use the form below to register for your table.
TIME & LOCATION
Date: Saturday, July 21, 2018
Time: 11am market open – 6pm market close
Location: The Pipe Shop (115 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver)
Half Table: ~3 ft x 2.5 ft
Full Table: ~6 ft x 2.5 ft
|Table Size||Before or on February 12th, 2018||After February 12th, 2018|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Maximum of one table per artist.
- Tables are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Artist are free to share tables, but please keep in mind that space is limited, so only a few people can manage the table at once. (Maximum of three (3) people behind tables at all times.)
- Works sold must be created by an artist in some way. We will allow a few select exceptions, but please email us to inquire about them. Commercial/official goods are not allowed.
- Your table is not confirmed until you have paid your invoice. Simply submitting a registration form does not confirm your table.
- We only accept PayPal and credit card payments for table registrations. We do not accept in-person cash payments.
- You must pay for your table by the given deadline, or your registration will be withdrawn. We will let you know when this deadline is when invoices are sent to you.
- Please allow for up to 2 weeks for us to process your form. If it has been longer than 2 weeks, let us know by email. Be sure to check your spam inbox.
ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT RULES & GUIDELINES
- Artist set-up time begins at 9:30 am, 1.5 hours before the market opens at 11 am. Please try to be ready by 11 am!
- We restrict the height of displays at tables to a limit of 2 metres (6.56 ft) from the ground. Artists should be able to reach the top of their display with their bare hands while standing on the ground. This is for safety reasons.
- Absolutely no tape on any of the walls, windows, or pillars. Artist’s tape for the walls or pillars is acceptable if absolutely necessary. We can provide you with this at the event.
- Please avoid clamping your displays to our tables. Our tables are plastic and may either warp from clamping, or your clamp may come loose. We recommend finding alternative methods. Contact us if you’re unsure.
- We will be providing a maximum of two (2) chairs per table. You may bring an extra chair of your own, but taking a chair from the venue is not allowed. Again, no more than three people behind a table at once.
- No adult material for sale should be displayed publicly, but you may have a sign to let people know that this is available. Nothing inappropriate should be shown on the signs.
Please read the following documents before filling out the registration form.
Minors (under the age of 16) should have their parent or guardian read and agree to the contract and liability waiver.