Enjoy MiniComi from home this year with some virtual activities!
MiniComi Discord Server
Join us at this link here: https://discord.gg/AyAAqAT
Share art, talk about your interests, meet new people in the local community. Everyone welcome!
Social Media Giveaway
Make a MiniComi-related post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the hashtag #minicomi2020, and you’ll be automatically entered to win a $50 e-gift card of your choice or a $50 donation to any charity or charitable cause!*
We encourage comments, photos, artwork, cosplays, and stories from previous MiniComi events, or your plans for next year. Artists may wish to post mock booth setups, works in progress, or posts promoting your merchandise or commissions, regardless of if you were registered for MiniComi 2020.
Entry period is open from Sat, July 11th until Fri, July 31st (11:59pm), and a winner will be randomly selected and notified in August.
*By entering, you agree to the following rules:
– One entry per social media platform per person, for a maximum of 3 entries per person (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). You may not use multiple accounts on the same social media platform to enter.
– One winner will be selected via random number generator, and then contacted via social media and/or email.
– The winner will be publicly announced on MiniComi’s social media,
– The total prize value is $50 CAD, which includes any fees incurred during prize distribution. VSCIA will not increase the prize value to cover these fees.
– VSCIA reserves the right to re-select the winner if the winner does not respond within a reasonable time period, or unfair manipulation of the rules is suspected.
– The selected gift card must be purchasable and disbursed to the winner electronically. The winner will not be offered a physical gift card or cash.
– Issues with gift cards/donations outside of the awarding process is not the responsibility of VSCIA and should be resolved directly with the retailer/charity.
– VSCIA reserves the right to deny specific choices of gift card or charity for any reason.
The team is continuing to look into other ideas this summer, so send us an email or message us on social media to make suggestions!